ITS and UVa logos for printed output

The Cable Television System at UVa

On-Grounds' Services and Channel Listing

Cable Television Services for on-Grounds' Resident Students

Students can get access to the standard University cable service, which includes the major networks, sports channels, music channels, and others for a monthly fee in select residence halls. Learn how to contract for cable TV and connect your television to the system.

Current Cable TV Channel Listing

View the list of channels available, including the major networks, sports channels, music channels, and more!

Sign up: Request Cable TV in your Dorm Room »

Check the Status of Your Cable TV Connection in your Dorm Room »

Of Special Note...

Cable television service in Copeley Hill Family Housing and University Gardens is managed by UVa Housing and Residence Life; if you need information or have problems, call them at 434-924-7030. Problems with cable TV at the Inn at Darden (Darden School of Business) should be reported to the Darden Gatehouse at 434-243-5000.

  Page Updated: 2015-11-15