Student Information System (SIS)
How To Access SIS Mobile
SIS Mobile Features
SIS Mobile enables current students to do most tasks available in SIS, plus has the additional functionality to:
- See your daily class schedule and locations on a map and also your exams.
- Share interesting classes with friends via Facebook and Twitter.
- Add or drop classes, view your to do list, holds, etc.
- Check your grades on the go.
SIS Mobile or SIS: Perform Which Tasks Where?
Available Only in SIS Mobile
Start using the SIS Mobile interface for new features—maps, social media integration, and daily schedule view—plus more:
You can also search for, enroll in, and add/drop/swap classes on the go, quickly check your semester grades, and do lots more in SIS Mobile, as shown below.
Available Only in SIS
Continue to use SIS for financial functionality,* academic requirements, and transcripts:
*Financial functionality is in development for SIS Mobile and will be available in the future.
Available in Both SIS and SIS Mobile
You can use either SIS Mobile or SIS to enroll, search for classes, and view grades:
TIP: Switch from SIS Mobile back to SIS by clicking “Full Site” in the navigation.
SIS Mobile Usage Tips
Class Search or Course Catalog?
- Class Search enables you to search for classes by term and enroll.
- Course Catalog shows all classes, even those not currently offered.
Where Exactly Is My Class?
View a map with your class building. Click on your class and scroll to the Room link as shown.
How Do I Preview Next Semester’s Schedule?
See your schedule of next semester's classes. Navigate to Schedule and select the Gear icon as shown.
- For List view: Select “List by Term” and the term.
- For Calendar view: Select “Month” and scroll to the first day of class.